Tuesday, July 03, 2007

New Girl - Myissa Removes her Funky Sandals!

Happy Tuesday Foot Lovers -

Myissa is a cute girl... This blonde chickie is a Petite Princess with some very sexy feet!

Watch in this photoset as Myissa sits on the wood steps and slowly removes her bare feet from her funky sandals for you!

Once her bare feet enter the air she places them on a step to show you the entire tops of BOTH her bare feet for you followed by some nice up-close TOE shots!

Enjoy this photoset from a Beautiful Barefoot Girl!

Check out these previews...





I love women... And I love women's feet...

And I know that YOU do too...

Recently I've made my side VERY diverse... Adding new girls to the site, new poses and getting more Toe Sucking pictures for ya...

The reality is that SEXY FEET are everywhere... and if you like female feet you are in for a treat...

My site has over 9100 original images of BARE FEET, TWO GIRL SETS and TOE SUCKING pictures... the kind of pictures that you enjoy... and the kind of pictures you should have in your own personal collection...

When you're ready to TURBO BOOST your hard drive with TONS of new pictures and a plethora of new VIDEOS, check out my site...

Go here:

http://www.BeautifulBarefootGirls.com/

You'll be glad you did!

Talk to you soon,

T

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home