Friday, April 07, 2006

Hey Female Foot Lovers -

Wasn't the update with Jules AWESOME?!? She's got some super SEXY and WONDERFUL feet... I have another photo set of Jules that I am going to post later in the month, so if you can't get enough, there is more Jules coming soon...

Today I am releasing a new Newsletter... It's got updates, a new photo, and a FANTASTIC story about a recent "foot encounter" I had with a coffee barista girl... There is something going on up here in the Pacific Northwest with coffee and bare feet! LOL!

You can check out the Newsletter by clicking HERE.

Oh yeah, and I mention it in the Newsletter, but I have a NEW GIRL ready to post tomorrow. Her name is Julian and she's got some pretty, tan feet that she shares with you...

Talk to you soon,

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home