Thursday, May 11, 2006

Thursday Feet Can't Be Beat!

Okay, so there is LOTS going on at the Beautiful Barefoot Girls website today…

I have a photo shoot with a new gal tonight and have started production on another DVD! Yes! Things are REALLY moving along… The DVD is going to be another “full length” feature, this time with Jessica SOLO! It’s going to be fantastic! Keep posted for more info as it happens.

Today’s update on the Beautiful Barefoot Girls site is a SEXY video from the wonderful Jamie… It’s Jamie outside in the wonderful sunshine. As she sits cross-legged on the blanket you can watch her wiggle around her sexy toes!

Oh yeah, and I released an update Newsletter yesterday… CLICK HERE to check it out.

The Beautiful Barefoot Girls website is a HUGE repository of SEXY female feet… I’ve gone to great lengths to create a website that’s EXACTLY what I want to see when it comes to female feet… and I’ve got some incredibly cute and NATURALLY attractive gals to models their feet for me… these girls REALLY get into giving of themselves.

Check it all out here:

http://www.BeautifulBarefootGirls.com/

Talk to you soon,

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home