Monday, June 12, 2006

Monday's Street Feet Foot Fetish

Hey there,

It's a rainy Monday where I live, so I thought I'd cheer myself up with a new photoset uploaded to the Beautiful Barefoot Girls website. Yes, I shot this over the weekend when it was actually NICE outside... LOL! It's of a Beautiful Barefoot Girl named Jana... She's one of those very NATURAL, arty girls!

Jana has posed for us before... and I got some GREAT feedback about her very NATURAL feet... In today's photo shoot it's STREET FEET... (The same STREET FEET I talked about in a Newsletter last week).

Here's some preview pics:






































Doesn't she have those NATURALLY SEXY feet?

I've got more where those came from! :)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Oh yeah, and if you're looking for some great articles and tips about female bare feet, check out my free site Sexy Barefoot Girls. It's also got a special contribution section for fans to send in pictures of their wife's or girlfriend's feet...

Go here to check it out:

http://www.SexyBarefootGirls.com/

And if you are into those feet like Jana's... those naturally SEXY and CUTE feet on some really HOT gals, you are going to love my "main" site... It's full of pictures, videos and even shoes and DVD's of Beautiful Barefoot Girls...

Go here to check it out:

http://www.BeautifulBarefootGirls.com/

A'ight... hope this brightened up your Monday... talk to you tomorrow!

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home