Tuesday, August 01, 2006

New Feet Updates on Sexy Barefoot Girls!

Hey Fellow Female Foot Lovers -

I know when you woke up this morning you asked
yourself... How can my Tuesday get better??

Right??

Well, Tuesday are ALWAYS better with FREE
UPDATES of Female Feet, eh??

Today's update is on the Sexy Barefoot Girls website!

And guess what?? It's a NEW gal!

Yep, one of the gals I met while on vacation!

Here's some SUPER SEXY samples of my update...

It's Julie in some AWESOME high-heeled pumps...




































Oh yeah, I should mention that I have four
complete sets of Julie and her FLAWLESS
FEET that are going to be uploaded to the
Beautiful Barefoot Girls website in August!
So, if you're already a member of my "main"
site you're going to get to see her complete
sets coming soon!

And if I haven't mentioned it, the Sexy Barefoot Girls
website is completely FREE! It's got tons of pictures,
videos and even ARTICLES about bare feet!

This is a site for PURIST foot fans... those of us
who REALLY enjoy women's feet!


Check it all out for yourself here:

http://www.SexyBarefootGirls.com/

You'll be glad you did!



Talk to you soon,

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home