Wednesday, September 27, 2006

How To Be A Foot Fetish Purist and Jamie's Barefoot Video

Today's Beautiful Barefoot Girls website update is
another GREAT video! This time, it's from Jamie...

Check it out as Jamie sits against the wall in the
kitchen and slowly removes some STRAPPY Black
LeatherHigh Heels!

She starts off with a SUPER CUTE smile and her
hand already on her shoes, ready to take them off
for YOU!

She then puts her feet flat against the floor and I
zoom in on her toes as she wiggles them.

Then she pulles her feet up and shows you her large,
smooth soles and I zoom in as she krinkles her toes
towards the camera!

Check out some preview screen captures...













































Oh yeah, and I sent out a Newsletter last night...

If you're not on my list, you really should be...

I shareTONS of pictures and give out LONG updates...

You can sign up at the Sexy Barefoot Girls website...

CLICK HERE to see my latest Newsletter

If you like those CUTE girls with PERFECT FEET
you aregoing to LOVE my website...

The Beautiful Barefoot Girls website is DEVOTED
to GLORIFYING Women's BARE FEET by presenting
CUTE and SEXY GIRLS who REALLY ENJOY sharing
their bare feet with you...

And they do it through over 5000 ORIGINAL and
EXCLUSIVE images and VIDEOS, much like the video
I described above!

When you're ready to TURBO BOOST your private
collection of FEMALE FEET, check out my site...

Go here:

http://www.BeautifulBarefootGirls.com/


You'll be glad you did!

Talk to you soon,

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home