Saturday, December 30, 2006

SEXY Rhiannon Shoe Removal Video!

Happy Saturday Female Foot Lovers -

Our new gal Rhiannon takes off her SEXY shoes in this video...

Watch as she removes each shoe with her hands, lays her bare
feet on the ground and lets me get CLOSE IN and check them
out.

Then she wiggles her toes around and then puts her bare feet
on the couch, allowing me to get some GREAT shots of her soles!

And then I got MORE Close-Ups of the bottom of her toes!

Along with some cute face shots and more lovely toes, this is a
video for ALL the Rhiannon fans out there!
































































































Also, I sent a Newsletter on Friday morning...

Check it out by clicking here...

I put in some MORE UNRELEASED Rhiannon pictures...

I also talk about four things that make bare feet special...

My Newsletter, just like this blog, are part of my online "community"
of female foot lovers....

And it centers around my "main" site called Beautiful Barefoot Girls...

It's a place where you are not judged about your female foot fetish...

It's a safe and secure site with over 6300 ORIGINAL images and
ALL EXCLUSIVE content... I also have TONS of videos that showcase
the PURE BEAUTY of BARE FEMALE FEET and the Naturally
Attractive and Sexy Girls who own those feet!

When you're ready to literally TURBO-BOOST your private
collection of sexy feet, you'll want to check out my site...

Go Here:

http://www.BeautifulBarefootGirls.com

You'll be glad you did!

Talk to you soon,

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home