Friday, April 20, 2007

Petite Princess Peds - A New PhotoSet from Miko!

Happy Friday Fellow Foot Fans -

Miko starts out this Beautiful Barefoot Girls photoset sitting on the couch showing off the tops of her Bare Feet!

She then puts her feet UP, so that she can show off the bottoms of her SMOOTH SOLES!

After some more top of feet and toes shots, Miko turns around and get in THE POSE!

I get some nice Face-and-Feet shots from this wonderful Petite Princess!

Check out these HOT preview pictures...
















































































If you like Miko and her wonderful BARE feet, you are going to REALLY dig my site...


I have EXCLUSIVE content that I've shot ALL myself... and this includes over 7800 ORIGINAL images and 70 videos!


And the best part??


They are all available for INSTANT download...


My website is SAFE, SECURE and was created by a TRUE Female Foot Fetish PURIST that enjoys Bare Female Feet!


When you're ready to TURBO-BOOST your private collection, check out my site...


Go here:


http://www.BeautifulBarefootGirls.com/


You'll be glad you did!


Talk to you soon,


T

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home