Monday, June 04, 2007

Nancy's Amazing and Sensual Sandal Removal

Happy Monday Foot Lovers -
The Beautiful Barefoot Girls website is proud to announce a new AMAZING set of Nancy...
You might remember Nancy from last year... Well, she is back and SEXIER than ever!
Nancy starts on the couch and slowly removes her sandals...
In fact, you can almost HEAR the velco ripping as she starts with her right foot and then moves to her left!
Nancy then displays her WONDERFUL Bare Feet on the hardwood floor by spreading her toes and pushing down hard on the floor to give you the TIGHT view that you LOVE!
Nancy then lays back on the couch and lets you closely examine the SMOOTH SOLES that belong only to her... This is a GREAT photo set from the ever attractive Nancy!
Check out these preview pics...


I've been making a conscious attempt to try to add diversity to each photoset...

Not only do I bring you BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, but diversity in FEET...

Some are STRONG FEET, meaning that you can see the bones and how the bare foot NATURALLY goes together!

Others are tiny, petite feet... and even others are perfectly pedicured feet...

You feel where I am coming from??

It's really my goal to add VALUE to your personal female foot fetish collection...
I am also proud to announce that I have over 8500 ORIGINAL images and over 72 EXLCUSIVE videos on my site... If you LOVE Female Feet, you are goint to worship the Cute, NATURALLY ATTRACTIVE girls on my site...
But hey, don't just take my word for it...
Check it out yourself by going here:
Talk to you soon,
T

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home