Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Rebecca's SEXY SANDAL REMOVAL in the Park!

Happy Wednesday Foot Fans -

Here is the curly haired Beauty Rebecca sitting on the park picnic table...

Watch as she slowly removes her feet from her cute green sandals and places her bare feet on the bench...

After getting some nice top-of-feet and toe shots Rebecca shows you the SMOOTH and SEXY SOLES of her feet by placing her heels on the edge of the table...

Rebecca then spreads her TOES WIDE for you and wrinkles her SOLES!

A fun and SEXY video from a TRUE BEAUTY!

Check out these Vid-Caps...







I've said it before and I'll say it again... Beautiful Barefoot Girls are EVERYWHERE...
And while not all feet are "perfect" and not each girl COOL enough to be a Beautiful Barefoot Girl, there are many out there...
Just like the new favorite on my site, Rebecca...
This girl is down-to-earth and a TRUE foot fan who even showed up to the video shoot BAREFOOT!
Rebecca is exactly the kind of girl I love to shoot... and even the kind of girl I like to be around!
She's got several photosets on my site as well as some videos... so if you want to QUICKLY get close to this girls beautiful peds, please check out my site...
I have over 9700 Original images and 85 videos for you to INSTANTLY enjoy!
Check it out here:
You'll be glad you did!
Talk to you soon,
T

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home