Wednesday, November 28, 2007

New Girl Davy in Sexy Barefoot Shoot!

Hey Foot Lovers -

Today's Beautiful Barefoot Girls update is Davy, a new model to my site...

This lovely PED PRINCESS is a photographer and a really cute artist...

In her very first modeling set she starts off on the large sofa in a pair of cute shoes...

Watch as she slowly takes them off to reveal her UBER CUTE bare toes...

She then puts her feet up on the couch and lets me photograph her SMOOTH and SEXY SOLES!

This is a GREAT set from a very Beautiful Barefoot Girl!






I love the opportunity to shoot new girls for my site...

But what I like even MORE is sharing their wonderful feet with you!

The instant I met Davy I knew that she would fit right in...

She's cute, petite and super laid back... and like I mentioned before, she's an artist... and a damn good one at that! We like our Beautiful Barefoot Girls to be well-rounded ladies!

Her whole photo set is very cute and I have more on the way!

So, when you're ready to download ALL of Davy's pictures along with over 10, 600 MORE you'll want to check out my site... These are pictures of Feet, Soles, Toes, Arches and yes, toe-sucking pictures!

When you're ready to TURBO BOOST your private collection of bare feet beauties go here:

http://www.BeautifulBarefootGirls.com/

You'll be glad you did!

Talk to you soon

T

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home