Friday, January 11, 2008

Aerial's Amazing Art Feet

Todays Beautiful Barefoot Girls update is the Amazing Aerial in an ART FOOT photoset...

As Aerial lays on the bed I get some nice pictures of her barefoot...

I then put some soft lights next to her feet to create a sensual effect to see all the wonderful curves and shape of her beautiful toes, soles and arch!

Enjoy this black and white barefoot art set of a wonderful set of bare feet!





One of the best things about shooting open-minded models is the ability to experiment!

And Aerial is no exception, in fact she embraces new things and enjoyed modeling for you!

I LOVE doing these kind of shoots and they are fun!

Check out the entire set on my site, I just posted it today!

Talk to you soon,

T

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home