Friday, February 01, 2008

More of Chantel's Grass Feet

Today's Beautiful Barefoot Girls update is the UBER CUTE Chantel in another barefoot park photoset...

Watch as Chantel starts off already barefoot in THE POSE...

As she lays on the grass I get some nice body shots and some great pictures that showcase her arch and soles...

Then Chantel sits up and I gets some cute top of feet shots of her pale feet in the green grass...

Enjoy this free miniset from a Beautiful Barefoot Girl!





Chantel is a cute girl with some very sexy feet...

When I shot Chantel I instantly connected with her...

And the cool thing was she "got it"...

In other words, she would be the candidate for the "barefoot girlfriend"...

The girl who enjoys the fact that you have a foot fetish!

Chantel is just like ALL the girls on my site... Cute, down-to-earth and knows what you like!

Talk to you soon,

T

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home