Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Lier's Amazing Toe Slurping Photo Set

Today's Beatiful Barefoot Girls update is Lier in a FANTASTIC Toe-Sucking and Foot Licking photoset!

Watch as she starts off with a smile, knowing that she is about ready to taste her petite feet...

She starts off with her tounge licking her big toe and soon all her black toe-nail polished toes are sliding in and out of her mouth...

Lier is incredible and REALLY knows how to please!

Enjoy this super SEXY photoset from a toe-sucking, foot licking Beautiful Barefoot Girl!





I just can't say enough good stuff about Lier...

She's cute, confident and quite literally one of the coolest models I've shot for my site...

Lier has tons of videos and full photosets on my site where she shares those wonderful bare feet and tasty toes with you...

When you're ready to add the COMPLETE Lier collection to your personal stash of barefoot girls, check out my site...

You won't be disappointed!


Talk to you soon
T

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home