Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Free Miniset of Destne Removing Her Socks!

Today's Beautiful Barefoot Girls update is a free miniset from Destne...

Watch as she takes off her long funky socks for you and shows off her bare feet for you.

I start off with nice tops of feet shots followed by some great photos of her wonderful arches.

Finally, Destne shows off her petite and smooth soles & then she wrinkles them for you.

Another wonderful photoset from a Sexy Barefoot Girl!

Check out these previews...





As with all my girls, I like to feature them in what I call "minisets"...

These are completely free photosets that are available on the Beautiful Barefoot Girls website, and I offer them merely from one fan of female feet to another!

Enjoy Destne's Bare Feet and all the girls on my site.

Talk to you soon,

T

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home