Saturday, June 07, 2008

Destne's Barefoot Park Experience!

Today's Beautiful Barefoot Girls update is from Destne, my latest barefoot model...

Destne and the natural setting of the park go hand in hand...

This Beautiful Barefoot Girl and her slender feet start off this photoset sitting on the park bench already barefoot...

After a quick glance at her soles, she puts her feet up for some FOOT STACKING, showcasing her arches and SMOOTH SOLES...

I then get some nice pictures of her toes and then Destne immediately jumps into THE POSE, where I get some more great SOLES shots...

Enjoy this super cute photoset from a Sexy Barefoot Girl.





I can't say enough good things about Destne... not only is she super cute, but she is a wonderful barefoot girl who enjoys sharing her feet with the world... and my site is where she chooses to do it...

And let me tell ya, if you think Destne's feet are sexy, you are going to love ALL the girls on my site...

I've got plenty of toes, soles, arches, toe-sucking and two-girl photosets you need to check out the Beautiful Barefoot Girls site.

Talk to you soon,

T

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home