Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Orchid Shares Her Petite Feet... New YouTube Video!

This week I've got another GREAT video to share with you...

It's Orchid and her tiny, petite feet!

Watch as she sits on the park bench and removes her feet from her flip-flops and shares her petite toes, slender soles and small feet with you!




I also want to give a special "kudos" to all of you who subscribed to my videos and who left comments! THANK YOU! I really appreciate the feedback...

And if you aren't familiar with YouTube, if you sign-up you can subscribe to my videos... That means when you login it shows you the latest and greatest from the PedPurist and Beautiful Barefoot Girls websites!

Stay tuned for this weeks Newsletter and the new Destne photoset TOMORROW!

Also, don't forget to check out the latest CoxxAnn photoset from yesterday on the Beautiful Barefoot Girls website!

Talk to you soon,



T



...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger http://www.ehow.com/members/stevemar2-articles.html said...

Wow! I wonder if she gives footjobs!

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home