Saturday, April 22, 2006

Female "Top Model" Feet

Thanks for the comments about the three girl update... there really is nothing like seeing thirty toes at one time... and it's more than that... it's thirty toes from some really cute and sexy gals!

LOL!

I am thinkin' that I should be doing three girl photo shoots more often! You think?

If you haven't seen it yet, my website has the FULL update of the three girls photo shoot... and I have another update coming tomorrow!

You can also check out the pictures from my Friday blog entry... I uploaded three free pictures to give you an overall sample of the entire set.

And you guessed it, the Jamie pictures are coming out next week! A favorite "top model" returns to share her sexy and petite feet with you and me... I am excited because Jamie is one of those gals who just keeps "getting better" when it comes to sharing her literally PERFECT feet...

When I first met her, she was shy and didn't know if she wanted to share her feet with us... but after a bit she warmed up and started enjoying the experience of being a "Beautiful Barefoot Girl"... (This is both on and off the camera)

After the first photoshoot she did, she was REALLY into it... and I've had her back each month ever since...

She's a WONDERFUL gal and you are about to get to know her even better this week!

Stay Tuned!

Talk to you soon,



T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home