Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Special Foot Fetish Announcement!

Hey Foot Fans -

I made a special announcement today in my Newsletter... And I want to make it to this Blog as well!

I've worked for a REALLY LONG time on a project that's coming into a reality this week...

If you'd like to read the Newsletter yourself, click here...

If not, and you want some INSTANT GRATIFICATION... here it is:

I have opened an online "store" for the Beautiful Barefoot Girls website!!

I am super excited because I've put alot of energy and effort into making this happen. I want to deliver TOP QUALITY, UNIQUE and ORIGINAL products to you... and this is one way to do it.

The store currently has two full-length DVD's for sale... and if you like the cute, naturally SEXY Barefoot Girls you see on my blog you are going to LOVE my store.

Click HERE to check out my store...

You'll be glad you did!

Talk to you soon,
T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home