Thursday, May 18, 2006

Making Foot Experiences Into Events!

Hey Female Foot Lovers -

Rejoice! I've got some good news and some even MORE good news today... Ha ha!

First off, sorry this is going out so late... even though we're between updates on the Beautiful Barefoot Girls website it's been a BUSY day!

The first part of my good News is that I have three new models lined up for photo shoots this weekend... this means more pictures and more videos! Yes!

The second part of my good News is that I released a Newsletter tonight... it's a GREAT kind of "technique" type discussion about how to make a foot experience into an "event"... It's a pretty interesting diatribe about those "little things" that you can do to make a GREAT event into an AWESOME event!

Click here to check out my Newsletter...

So, keep posted and I'll be sharing more models SEXY and CUTE feet with you very soon!

Talk to you tomorrow,

T

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

amber!! she has really big toenails

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home