Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Cute Tuesday Feet From Beautiful Gals!


So, what did you think of Jana's "street feet" from yesterdays update? Pretty nice, eh? I have a few more sets I'll be uploading to the Beautiful Barefoot Girls website very soon... so stay tuned for that!

And I have something REALLY COOL I'd like to share with you...

I have a new model I did a photo shoot today... and she's a REAL cutie. She's got that kinda "vintage" 50's pin-up model look to her... She's got cute cheeks with dimples... and her feet... whew! They are PERFECT! She's COMPLETELY A Beautiful Barefoot Girl!!

Here's a PREVIEW of her SUPER SEXY SMOOTH SOLES:





















So, more new models... more new locations... all is good. It's a lot of work, but well worth it to deliver the best Girl-Next Door Bare Feet on the net.

Talk to you soon,
T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home