Saturday, May 05, 2007

Sexy New Jess Bare Feet Previews from Beautiful Barefoot Girls!

Happy Saturday Foot Fans -

Today there isn't a Beautiful Barefoot Girls update, but I wanted to share a few things with you...

First off, I released a Newsletter last night...

It's got some nice "outtakes" from a recent photosession with the CUTE Robyn...
CLICK HERE to check it out!
*****
Next, I wanted to share a few new pictures with you....

Last Monday I shot the WONDERFUL and SEXY Jess again...

Here are some photos from that session (these are about a month out from being posted to the Beautiful Barefoot Girls website, so consider yourself "in the know")...















































Doesn't Jess have some of the FINEST FEET you've ever seen??
She's a REAL cutie... like ALL the girls on my site...
So, enjoy the preview pictures... Enjoy the Newsletter and I'll talk to you soon!
T

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home