Thursday, June 07, 2007

Jess and her SMOOTH SOLES! New Photoset!

Happy Thursday Foot Lovers -

Today I've uploaded a full set from Jess to the Beautiful Barefoot Girls website... That blonde girl with those FANTASTIC Bare Feet!?!?


This AWESOME photoset is all about Jess and her SMOOTH, SEXY SOLES!

Jess starts of by shoving her BARE SOLES into the camera as she sits on the sofa...



I then get some NICE close-ups of the bottoms of her feet followed quickly by some barefoot foot rubbing!



I then take some GREAT photos of the tops of her feet and her bare toes in the air! And yes, there are plenty of shots of that SUPER CUTE tattoo on her feet.



Enjoy another SEXY photo set from a wonderful girl!






Jess is another AMAZING Beautiful Barefoot Girl... She's a lover of BARE FEET and REALLY enjoys sharing them with you...

Jess has several sets on my site... and I love to create sets that go together and give you the ability to get to know each model intimately...

And to top it off... I have tons of videos too...

When you're ready to TURBO BOOST your private female foot fetish collection by over 8600 ORIGINAL pictures and TONS of videos, check out my site...

It's here:

http://www.BeautifulBarefootGirls.com/

You'll be glad you did!

Talk to you soon,

T

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home