Thursday, July 05, 2007

New Girl Amber in SEXY SANDAL Removal

Welcome Amber to the Beautiful Barefoot Girls website...

This girls is a TRUE foot lover, who loves to not only walk around barefoot but REALLY enjoys her feet and especially sharing them with you!

In this photoset she sits on a concrete step and slowly removes her white sandals to reveal a pair of precious peds you would DIE to touch!

Watch as she SLOWLY removes the white strap around her ankle and lets her bare feet feel the warm glow of the sun!

Amber is a girl you are going to see MUCH more of on my site!

Check out her FLAWLESS FEET in these preview pics...






Amber is GREAT! In fact, when I met her I instantly knew that she was one "of us"...

She loves to talk about her feet and even admitted that she loves to suck her own toes!

And talk about some POWERFUL FEET... I look at her bare feet and I am stunned at how STRONG they are...

Like all the girls on my site Amber is unique... A TRUE Beautiful Barefoot Girl who is FUN, Playful and enjoys sharing her peds with us...

I now have over 9200 images that are available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD on my site... along with TONS of SEXY videos as well...

So, when you're ready to TURBO BOOST your private collection of bare feet, arches, toes, heels, toe sucking and two-girl photosets check out my site...

Go here:

http://www.BeautifulBarefootGirls.com

You'll be glad you did!

Talk to you soon,

T

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home