Monday, August 27, 2007

New Girl Marti shows off her PERFECT FEET for YOU!

Todays Beautiful Barefoot Girls website update is the UBER CUTE Marti in her first Beautiful Barefoot Girls photoset...

This blonde has incredible legs, a wonderful smile and YES... PERFECT FEET!

Watch as Marti sits on the park bench and removes her flip-flops for you to reveal her tiny and petite bare feet!

Then Marti lifts her feet up to show you the SOLES of her small feet...

Finally, after some SOLE WRINKLING I get some NICE Close-Ups and some SUPER CUTE Smiles from this Beautiful Barefoot Babe!

Check out these WONDERFUL previews...





Marti is AMAZING... and she's a TRUE Beautiful Barefoot Girl who really enjoys showing off her bare feet, toes and soles...

I met Marti through a friend... and when she heard about my website she jumped at the chance to model for my site...

What resulted from our trip to the park was a handful of photosets that turned out to be AMAZING!

Marti has some long legs, cute smiles and some quite literally PERFECT FEET... I released a couple of these photos to my Newsletter and got some very nice responses...

When you want to add QUALITY and VALUE to your personal female foot fetish collection, consider subscribing to my site... I've got over 10,000 ORIGINAL images and over 88 videos awaiting for you to INSTANTLY download...

Check it out here:

http://www.BeautifulBarefootGirls.com/

You'll be glad you did!

Talk to you soon,

T

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home