Friday, August 17, 2007

New Girl Dawn in the Barefoot Backyard!

Happy Friday Foot Lovers -

Todays Beautiful Barefoot Girls update is Dawn in her FIRST Beautiful Barefoot Girls photoset...

Watch this sandy blonde sit in the backyard and slowly remove her long feet from a pair of old flip-flops... Dawn is a real cutie with some NICE feet!

After she gets her bare toes out of the sandals I get some GREAT Close-Ups of her freshly painted toes...

Then Dawn lifts up her heels and shows you her SMOOTH and SEXY SOLES!

Enjoy a wonderful photoset from a Beautiful Barefoot Girl!

Check out some preview pics...





I LOVE shooting new girls... Especially girls like DAWN!

Not only do I get to savor over a new pair of bare feet, I get to meet some attractive and cool women!

Dawn is amazing... She laughs alot, has a cute body and some WONDERFUL Bare Feet!

I also hit another 'milestone' on my site... I have over 9900 ORIGINAL images to share with you... and 88 videos...

If you're looking for a way to INSTANTLY upgrade your personal female foot fetish collection with complete sets of beautiful girls showing off their bare feet, soles, toes and arches you NEED to check out my site...

I also have two girl photo sets along with Toe Sucking pictures that will blow you away...

But hey, don't just take my word for it...

Check it out for yourself here:

http://www.BeautifulBarefootGirls.com/

You'll be glad you did!

Talk to you soon,

T

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home