Thursday, August 02, 2007

Violet's STRONG and SENSUAL Bare Feet

Todays Beautiful Barefoot Girls update is the EVER INCREDIBLE Violet sitting on the picnic table...

Watch as she extends her LONG LEGS and lets me photograph the tops of her already BARE FEET...

I get some nice side shots that really show her ARCH in this set as well...

After some GREAT Close-UP shots I gets some BEAUTIFUL and SEXY SOLE shots...

Then some TOE SPREADING and SOLE WRINKLING I get more top of foot shots capturing the true spirit of this Beautiful Barefoot Girl!

Check out these previews...






Violet is an amazing person... Not only is she SUPER smart, but she's INCREDIBLY SEXY!

And shes got some AWESOME BARE FEET... They are so STRONG and SENSUAL at the same time...

If you like these previews, you are going to WORSHIP the entire set from Violet.

And not only THIS set, I have three others among the over 9700 ORIGINAL images that reside on my site... I also have VIDEOS too... videos taken during photo shoots that really bring the bare feet to LIFE!

When you're ready to QUICKLY and INSTANTLY Turbo-Boost your private collection of bare female feet, toes, soles, two-girl sets and Toe Sucking photos check out my site:

http://www.BeautifulBarefootGirls.com/

You'll be glad you did!

Talk to you soon,

T

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home