Saturday, December 15, 2007

Davy on the Barefoot Red Bed - New Photo Set!

Today's Beautiful Barefoot Girls update is the wonderful Davy on the red bed...

Watch her take off her big shoes and share her wonderful bare feet with you...

I start off with some nice top of feet shots that really show off her red toe-nail polish.

The she leans back and lets you check out her SMOOTH SOLES!

Davy then gets into the POSE and I get some nice body shots as well as some close-up TOE shots!

Enjoy a cute photoset from a Beautiful Barefoot Girl!





I also should mention I setup a new Clips For Sale store on my site...

Click here to check it out... It's VERY cool, especially when you find a model that you abosolutely LOVE!

Talk to you soon,

T

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home