Thursday, January 17, 2008

Amy's Strong Outdoor Feet in a New Video!

Today's Beautiful Barefoot Girls update is another GREAT video from Amy...

Watch as she sits outside in the cold leaves and removes her sport shoes for you, wiggling her long and lanky toes for you...

Braving the cold weather she lets me get some nice shots of her smooth soles and strong feet...

Amy then does some FOOT STACKING so you can see every inch of her bare feet...

Another wonderful video from a Beautiful Barefoot Girl!






I love Amy's strong feet...

They really are so expressive and wonderful to behold!

Amy is just one of the many incredible girls I have that share their bare feet, soles, toes and arches with you on my site...

I should also mention that I put up a new clip of Lier on my Clips for Sale page last night.

Talk to you soon,

T

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home