Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Free Imogen Photoset - Bare Feet on the Bed

In today's FREE Miniset Imogen starts off in the POSE, with a super cute smile and already barefoot she is ready to share her sexy bare feet with YOU...

I get some nice sole shots of her stretching out her foot in order to show you her shapely arch... and then she sits up on the bed and shows off her smooth soles from another angle!

Then I get some GREAT CLOSE-UPS of her freshly painted toes, along with her bright red toe nail polish!

Enjoy this free set from a SUPER SEXY BAREFOOT GIRL!





Imogen is all about her feet!

This girl saw my site and approached me about modeling because she adores her bare feet SO MUCH that she wanted to share them with the world!

Now what does that tell you about this REAL Barefoot Girl?

And trust me, if you like this set you are going to WORSHIP all the sets of her on my site!

Talk to you soon,


T

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home