Sunday, February 10, 2008

Tara Removes Her Shoes! Free Miniset!

Todays Beautiful Barefoot Girls update is a FREE miniset from the exotic Tara...

Watch as Tara quickly removes her shoes for you to check out her wonderful and tender feet!

As she sits on the sofa she shares that precious smile and her SMOOTH SOLES...

And along with this comes some FOOT STACKING and SOLE WRINKLING!

Tara is a Sexy Barefoot Girl with some incredible feet!






It never ceases to amaze me how wonderful the feet on my site are!

And this isn't me being arrogant, it's my true love and desire to enjoy the wondeful bare feet of the world!

And Tara is right there with the best of them... She has an amazing way that she shares her feet with you and I know you'll appreciate all her photos and videos on my site!

Talk to you soon

T

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home