Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Kirsten's Tiny Toes and Slender Soles on the Sofa!

Today's Beautiful Barefoot Girls update is our petite ped princess Kristen in another sexy barefoot photoset.

Watch as Kristen sits on the black sofa wearing a pair of brown leather sandles.

She quickly removes her shoes to reveal her slim and slender bare feet.

Once she is barefoot I get some nice close-ups of her slim toes, followed by some really cute body shots where she is smiling and showing off the tops of her feet.

Kristen wastes no time share her soles as she leans back and shows off the smooth bottoms of her feet.

Kristen ends this great photoset with some nice foot stacking and toe pointing. Another wonderful photo session with a Beautiful Barefoot Girl.

Check out these super cute previews...





Kristen is one petite babe... and she loves to showcase her bare feet, bare toes and soles for my site.

I met Kristen through an ad for modeling and I knew from the second that I saw her that she'd quickly become a Beautiful Barefoot Girl and fit in with the rest of the sexy girls on my site.

You can get this full photoset, along with all of her awesome videos, on my site by going here:


http://www.BeautifulBarefootGirls.com/

You'll be glad you did!

Talk to you later!

T


...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home