Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Fantastic Feet Movie Madness!

Hey Feet Fans -

The Beautiful Barefoot Girls store is in now officially full swing... with two incredibly unique DVD's and more in the works I am getting EXCITED.

The DVD's are a FANTASTIC way to really augement the experience of being a fan of bare foot women... In fact, they are like being RIGHT THERE with each gal... as they remove their shoes, then their socks and the anticipation of what comes next!

And what comes next depends on the DVD.... Amber takes a bath and shows you her feet in the warm water and bubbles... Jana kisses, licks and sucks her own toes... Jamie and Julian rub their feet together, Jules uses lotion to soothe her petite feet and Jessica does a shoe tease... of course, there is much more!

If you haven't got a chance yet to check out the commercials I made for these, you really should... They are clips that contain actual scenes from each full length DVD... Check out: http://www.BeautifulBarefootGirls.com/store.html

I know I sound like a broken record when it comes to describing these, but I am SO EXCITED about finally getting these released!


* * * * *


Today I'm between updates, but I just started a new and REALLY sexy Jamie update yesterday. I am going to upload another set tomorrow morning, so be on the lookout for those...

Check out ALL the Beautiful Barefoot Girls, both pictures and videos, here:
http://www.BeautifulBarefootGirls.com/

Talk to you soon,

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home