Sunday, May 21, 2006

More Porch Peds From The Princess!

Hey Foot Fans - Sorry today's update is so short... I've had a LONG day, but I wanted to share some of the most recent Jessica update.

Today's Beautiful Barefoot Girls update is the second set from our resident Princess, Miss Jessica... And I know that you can't get enough of her... :)

This update has some sexy "top of foot" shots that show her WONDERFUL toes...

















And of course some of those SEXY body shots...























Jessica's had a lot of photo sets uploaded recently... and rightly so! She's such a wonderful FOOT GODDESS!

If you are into Jessica, you'll find hundreds of photos of her on my website... and VERY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS like her... If you love fun and fantastic FEMALE FEET you are going to LOVE my site!

Check out ALL the Beautiful Barefoot Girls here:

http://www.BeautifulBarefootGirls.com/


Talk to you tomorrow!

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home