Monday, May 22, 2006

New, Natural Feet and Awesome Announcements!

Hey Female Foot Fans!

The other day I mentioned that I did a photo shoot on Saturday with a new gal... and I basically told you that she was blonde and had never modeled for the Beautiful Barefoot Girls website before! LOL!

But I thought that I'd take the time to introduce you to her in a little more depth, as I plan on uploading a full set of her tomorrow...

Her name is Nancy and yes, she's a blonde! But she's no airhead... in fact, she's a student in her senior year in college. I met her online and she's got all the GREAT traits of a Beautiful Barefoot Girl! She's SUPER cool... SUPER sexy... and LOVES her FEET!

I am stoked to be sharing her naturally SEXY feet with you... and her outside photo set is AWESOME... It's her removing some of those "Tiva" type sandals and shoving her feet RIGHT INTO the camera! You're gonna really dig it!


Oh yeah, and I released a new Newsletter today... And it's got some UNRELEASED photos from the Nancy photo set I did this weekend... It also talks about a new site that I just created... So, you really should check it out sometime today...

CLICK HERE to read my latest Newsletter...


And when you're done, check out my "main" site... it's like the free sites on STEROIDS or something... LOL! All the Beautiful Barefoot Girls are broken down individually... AND they pose WITH each other... that's right, I have TWO GIRLS and THREE GIRL photo sets!

You can check out my "main" site here:

http://www.BeautifulBarefootGirls.com/

Talk to you tomorrow... with some HOT updates!

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home