Sunday, June 18, 2006

Fun Father's Day Feet!

Happy Father's Day Foot Lovers!!

If you're a Dad that's into feet, like me, today is your day!

I have two new things today: A new update to the video sites and a Newsletter! Yes! Sounds like a pretty Kick A$$ Sunday, huh??

First off, yesterday I mentioned that I released a Newsletter...
Check it out by clicking here.

I also uploaded a video to the video sites... Here's the links to check out YouTube... remember that those of you who subscribe to my uploads on the YouTube site should have been notified last night of the new video...

This is a video of Audrey and her super cute feet. In this video, Audrey's pink toe-nail polish stand out against the concrete. You'll see soles, tops of feet and toes as Audrey sits on a park bench and lets you check out her sexy feet...

CLICK HERE for YouTube

Be on the lookout for an update to the Beautiful Barefoot Girls website tomorrow.

Talk to you soon,
T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home