Monday, July 09, 2007

Chantel Shows Her Natural Toes!

Today's Beautiful Barefoot Girls update is all about Chantels TOES!

And talk about some AWESOME TOES... This blonde cutie takes GREAT care of her feet and can REALLY stretch out her ENTIRE FOOT!

She starts off sitting on the grass with her legs outstretched... She pulls her toes back and pushes out her arch, allowing me to photograph her ENTIRE FOOT!

Then Chantel lays down in THE POSE and I get some great feet in the air shots, showcasing her toes and heel!

Finally, Chantel sits up and lets me examine the tops of her feet against the grass... Another GREAT set from a Beautiful Girl!

Check it out...






I have one word to describe Chantel: Natural...

This blonde has some NATURALLY SEXY Bare Feet... And being in the GRASS showing off those precious peds showcases them even MORE!

And I am also proud to announce that I've got over 9300 ORIGINAL images on my site... All from girls who have NATURALLY attractice bare feet and who really ENJOY sharing their feet with you...

I also have tons of video... all in ONE PLACE...

And my site isn't just another foot lovers site... It's a place to EXPLORE and EMBRACE your personal female foot fetish... I've even got articles about techniques and the psychology of loving bare feet!

When you're ready to TURBO BOOST your private foot fetish collection, check out my site:

http://www.BeautifulBarefootGirls.com/

You'll be glad you did!

Talk to you soon,

T

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home