Sunday, January 20, 2008

Amy's Outdoor Bare Feet in a New, Free Miniset!

Here is Amy and her INCREBILE and STRONG feet in an outdoor photoset amongst the cold leaves!

Fresh from removing her sports shoes, Amy sits on a blanket and lets you get initimate with her long and lanky feet and toes...

First, she lays them in the leaves...

Then she gets in the POSE where I get some great pictures that showcase her arch and the SMOOTH BOTTOMS of her feet...

Enjoy this free photoset from a Strong and Sexy Barefoot Girl!





Amy's feet are amazing and STRONG... and when I mean STRONG, I say that because just her feet are so expressive that it's wonderful... and after checking out this set I'm sure that you'll agree!

This set is free and I have literally hundreds of pictures of Amy and her sexy barefoot friends on my site...

Check 'em all out here:

http://www.BeautifulBarefootGirls.com/

You'll be glad you did!

Talk to you soon!

T

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home