Thursday, February 14, 2008

Kenzie's Barefoot Park Photos! Free Miniset!

Today's Beautiful Barefoot Girls update is a FREE MINISET from Kenzie...

You'll remember this SEXY BLONDE from her complete photosets and videos on the Beautiful Barefoot Girls website...

I recently found some nice Spring pictures that we did in the park.

Watch as Kenzie sits in the deep green grass and quickly removes her large brown sandals for you...

Once her feet are out of her sandals Kenzie raises her heels and shows you her SMOOTH and SEXY SOLES...

I finish this photoset with some nice CLOSE-UPS of her TOES!

Enjoy this free photoset from a Beautiful Barefoot Girl!

Check out these previews...





Kenzie is INCREDIBLE and her feet are so PERFECT everytime I see them my draw drops in amazement!

It's EVERYTHING about her feet... the shape, the size and how smooth and cute they are!

Kenzie is really a naturally attractive beautiful girl who is open and loves to share her feet with you...

I have literally HUNDREDS of pictures of Kenzie and her sexy feet on my site...

If you like what you see, check out my site for her videos too!

Talk to you soon,

T

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home