Sunday, April 30, 2006

More of the Good Stuff!

Hey Y'all -

Today I am excited... I am shooting two of the Beautiful Barefoot Girl website's favorite models! Not only seperately, but TOGETHER as well.

I won't tell you who... but you'll find out soon! I promise!

The sun is out and it's a KILLER day to be outside...

I also got a GREAT response from several other gals who are interested in modeling their SUPER SEXY feet... and let me tell you, these gals are AWESOME! Just from the photos they've sent me, they are going to be a welcome edition to our family of fantastic female feet!

In the meantime, the Beautiful Barefoot Girls website has over 2600 original and exclusive images, ready for INSTANT download... if you want to give your personal female foot picture and video collection a "turbo boost" than you need to check out my site...

It's easy to navigate and even has FREE PREVIEWS...

You can check it all out here:

http://www.BeautifulBarefootGirls.com/

Talk to you soon,


T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home