Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Sexy Barefoot Girls Feedback

Hey Foot Lovers -

So... what did you think of the Nancy update on the Beautiful Barefoot Girls website? She's a really cute gal with some AWESOME feet! I have a few more sets that I am going to be sharing with you soon...

In other news, I made the Sexy Barefoot Girls website "public" the other day... and so far the feedback has been GREAT. I got some really good feedback about the articles and the pictures... I hope to be updating that site every other day as well... so stay tuned for more information on that...

I have another model scheduled for this week too... I am always excited to be adding new girls feet to the websites...

So please keep the mails coming and stay posted to this blog for the latest about the Beautiful Barefoot Girls!

Talk to you tomorrow!

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home