Sunday, May 28, 2006

New Sole Pictures On Sunday

Yo Female Foot Lovers -

Ahh yes! Sunday... the day of rest... well, kinda... and this is a three-day weekend... well, kinda... LOL! ;)

I've been pretty busy getting together the latest and greatest updates for the Beautiful Barefoot Girls website...

Like the Jamie Flip-flop tease from yesterday... I hope you enjoyed that video... It was fun to make because Jamie is ALWAYS a fun gal to hang out with... and to have her tease those sexy toes and arches right in front of me is AWESOME!

Today I've updated the Sexy Barefoot Girls website with some new pictures... This is the site I told you about last week... Check it out here:

http://www.SexyBarefootGirls.com/sbg.htm

If you aren't already on my Newsletter list you really should sign up... You can sign-up on the main page here: http://www.SexyBarefootGirls.com/.

Have a GREAT Sunday... and I'll have another update tomorrow!

Talk to you later,



T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home